Beginner & S.T.A.R. Puppy Training
Beginner Puppy Training
For puppies 8 -12 weeks.
Cost: 8-week membership applies
Learn the basics of beginner puppy training and start the process of socializing your new puppy!
Work with your puppy on foundational skills:
- Sit & Off
- Jumping & Housebreaking
- Puppy Biting
- Crate Games
S.T.A.R. Puppy Training
S.T.A.R. stands for Socialization Training Activity Responsibility
For puppies 8-21 weeks old.
Cost: 8 week membership applies
Gain insight into your puppy’s behavior and body language. Establish good social skills and behaviors while building a relationship with your puppy.
Why choose S.T.A.R. Training?
- Socialization with people and other dogs
- Handling by groomer or veterinarian
- Sit, Down, Stand, Off commands
- Bite inhibition (mouthing)
- House training
- Walk on leash
- Come when called
- Play, Exercise, Grooming, Sleeping
- Test and earn a medal from the AKC!