Balance & Fitness Training
Registration Details: For dogs 5 months and older. Must have attended one prior PIR Class. Cost: $199.
Physical activity is the cornerstone for keeping muscles and joints functioning and all systems working together for both human and canine athletes. This is where balance products and indoor Dog Treadmills are useful tools and help canine fitness be more attainable.
Learn about techniques and tool that help with canine fitness. Topics include:
- Proper warming up & cooling down
- Balance, flexibility, coordination & confidence
- Enhancing relationships
- Achieving mental focus
- Injury prevention for runners and dog sports (agility, herding, flyball, dock diving, retrieving, hunting, etc.)
- Creating a program that you can do at home
Who would benefit:
- Dogs who have extra energy without jobs
- Active dogs (in sports)
- Hunting & retrieving dogs (help prevent injuries)
- Couch potatoes
- One hour session, once a week, for six weeks